MICROBT WHATSMINER M32S (56TH)
Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
MicroBT Whatsminer M32S (56Th) of SHA-256 algorithm with hashing power of 56Th/s at 3120W power consumption.
|Size||230 x 350 x 490mm|
|Temperature||0 – 45 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
Processing and Shipping Time
- In Stock models will be shipped in 48-72 hours from Asicmarketplace Hong Kong warehouse.
- Used and Second hand Miners will be shipped in 5-7 days.
- We test all used miners before shipping.
- All miners will be shipped by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS etc.
- We will provide you tracking number in 24-48 hours once goods has shipped from our warehouse.
- Usually shipment takes 5-10 days to reach the destination to anywhere in the world from Hong Kong by express shipping.
- We will notify you all updates about your order on an email.
Support & Warranty
- All brand new miners has 180 days of Manufacturer warranty.
- Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you out with any kind of problem through team viewer.
Taxes and Custom Duties
- We provide DDP (door to door) service to USA, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Russia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and some other countries.
- We handle customs and Door to Door Operation in buyer’s country so buyer don’t need to pay any import duties or customs charges in DDP service.
- For DDP service buyer need to request manually: email@example.com
- Exempt above DDP country we help you to reduce your tax by shipping with a Lower Invoice.
Packing and Shipping
- All miner includes suitable PSU and original company packaging.
- We put “FRAGILE” stickers on all side of boxes so it cannot be broken easily in transportation.
Find the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about MICROBT WHATSMINER M32S (56TH)
Looking for specific info? Contact Us
Is the Whatsminer M32s (56Th) miner capable of mining more than one type of cryptocurrencies?
The Whatsminer M32s (56Th) miner is capable of mining several cryptocurrencies using the SHA-256 hashing algorithm, This includes but not limited to Bitcoin (BTC), LitecoinCash (LCC), DGB-SHA (DGB), BitcoinCash (BCH), Peercoin (PPC), Myriad-SHA (XMY), BitcoinSV (BSV).
Dedicated to the highest standards.
There are no reviews yet.